The battle scenes in the movie ‘300’ were created using crowd simulation, as was the animal army in ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’. Instead of creating crowd scenes manually, you can now create large crowds within minutes. With Arena, you learn & experience the latest tool used in Hollywood to create crowd simulations.
Create different types of characters to show a crowd in a stadium, in a battle zone, in a race or competition, etc. Basically, wherever you need to show a number of people or characters together in a scene, you can use this software to create them quickly and beautifully.
By 2019, the worth of the Indian Animation & VFX industry is expected to be Rs. 9550 crores*. Hollywood, Bollywood, TV shows, ads – each of these use visual effects to produce high-quality output. From car blasts in a live-action film to leaves blowing in an animated movie, all the effects are designed and created by special effects artists. You can be one of these highly-paid, in-demand, talented artists!
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc
- Learn all techniques of animation and VFX using Pixar RenderMan, Golaem Crowd, NUKE, NUKEX, and Mocha
- Explore job opportunities in hundreds of companies around the world
- Practical application using latest versions of VFX & compositing tools/ software
- Projects at regular intervals
- Specialization in your chosen area & create a professional 3D portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations||–|
|Digital Illustrations||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Digital Painting||Adobe Photoshop Extended CC|
|2D Animation Concepts||*Animate CC|
|Digital Filmmaking and Pre-production||–|
|Production Planning – I||Shotgun|
|Audio – Video Editing||Adobe Audition CC & Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Storyboarding and Animatics||Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation||–|
|3D Modeling||MAYA Unlimited|
|Texturing, Lighting & Rendering||MAYA Unlimited|
|Character Animation||MAYA Unlimited|
|FX, Dynamics & Simulation||MAYA Unlimited|
|Crowd Simulation||Golaem Crowd|
|Working with Arnold Renderer||Arnold renderer for Maya|
|3D Projection Mapping||MAYA & 3ds Max|
|Production Planning – II||Shotgun|
|Portfolio Demo Reel||Project|
Learn digital compositing: wire removal, colour correction, green/blue screen, match-moving & camera tracking using NUKE.
|Introduction to Nuke||Nuke|
|Rotoscopy using Silhoutte and Nuke||Silhouette & Nuke|
|Green/ Blue screen||Nuke|
|Matchmoving & Camera tracking||NukeX|
|Matte Painting||Nuke & Photoshop|
|Matchmoving in Mocha||Mocha|
|Production Planning – III||Shotgun|
|Portfolio Demo Reel||Project|
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Delivery Pattern : Normal Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 3 Days a week Fast Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 6 Days a week
Certificate Type : Certificate of Accomplishment (COA)
To know more about the course duration & flexible options, visit our center.
Sorry no post found.
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer